Good health can be traced back to the secret to good health: Eliminating toxins. It helps you lose weight, reduces stress, improves sleep quality, gives you glowing skin, and many more.
The body is free of harmful toxins thanks to a natural system of cleansing. Over time, toxins can accumulate in the body.
A toxic overload in the body can lead to chronic illnesses and damage vital organs. It is important to eliminate these toxins from time to time.
Bringing your body back to its natural balanced state is one of the things it will help with.
You don’t have to buy special products to get rid of toxins in your body. There are several herbs that can be used to cleanse the body.
The top 10 herbs help cleanse your body naturally.
The benefits of the dandelion for your body are many. It has a lot of anti-oxidants that are great for the liver. They support bile production and bile transportation.
Dandelion’s diuretic nature promotes cleansing of the kidneys and bladder as well as relieving issues like water retention, upset stomach and constipation. Also, it promotes bowel regularity and adequate hydration in the body.
The herb has a lot of vitamins and minerals that are good for your body.
A study published in the International Journal of Molecular Sciences in 2010 shows the positive effects of dandelion supplementation on the activity of the hepatic antioxidant enzyme.
A lot of people drink dandelion tea as a way to get rid of toxins. To brew the tea.
- The dried dandelion root should be boiled in 1 cup of water.
- Allow it to steep for about 10 minutes after the heat is turned off.
- For a week, drink this tea twice daily, once in the morning and once in the evening.
A dandelion greens salad is also available.
You can take a dandelion root supplement in a capsule or a liquid form. You should always consult your doctor before starting any supplements.
Note: Do not use this herb without consulting your doctor if you have gallstones or gallbladder problems.
2. Burdock Root
burdock root is an excellent blood cleanser, even though it doesn’t taste very good. It works with the lymphatic system to remove toxins from the bloodstream.
This herb protects against cellular damage and reduces the damage from toxic chemicals.
It increases the rate of urination because it is a natural diuretic. As a diaphoretic, it encourages sweating to remove toxins from the body.
It’s good for the bladder, kidneys, and other systems. It contains vitamins C and E, magnesium, and folic acid. It strengthens the body’s immune system and makes the blood sterile.
- Add a cup of hot water to the dried burdock root.
- Let it steep for a while and then strain it.
- For a couple of weeks, drink this tea once or twice a day.
Note: As burdock may interact with medications for diabetes, use it with caution if you are diabetic. Also, do not use this herb if you are pregnant or nursing.
3. Milk Thistle
This herb is most widely used for liver detoxification to expel toxins and metabolic waste. The compound silymarin in it is helpful for repairing damaged liver cells and may offer protection for new liver cells.
It encourages the creation of more bile, which in turn improves digestion and absorption.
Silymarin was found to be a highly promising treatment for heavy metal contamination in a 2006 study. Silymarin is a drug that may prove to be useful in cases of drug toxicity.
In a study published in 2010, silymarin extract was found to be effective in treating a number of different types of liver diseases.
- Add a cup of hot water with ground milk thistle seeds.
- Allow it to steep for 10 minutes and then strain it.
- You can drink up to 5 cups of milk thistle tea a day for a month.
Milk thistle supplements can be taken after consulting with your doctor.
Note: Do not use this herb if you have a hormone-related cancer, are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
It is possible to remove heavy metals from the body by binding them to the aromatic herb cilantro. It is one of the best herbs for dealing with heavy metal toxicity.
It also causes the liver to release bile to aid digestion, which is important for eliminating toxins.
The Journal of Ethnopharmacology published a 2001 study that claimed to show suppressive activity on lead deposition. With lead intake, the urinary excretion of delta-aminolevulinic acid is known to increase.
It has many important vitamins and minerals that are required to change your internal body chemistry to a healthier environment.
- For 2 weeks, consume 1 cup of leaves and stems per day. You can take a small amount of cilantro after that to prevent toxins from entering the body.
5. Red Clover
Red clover is an herb that can be used to cleanse the blood. It can carry waste out of the bloodstream, supporting the process.
The tonic helps break down toxins in the lymphatic system, which makes them easy to eliminate through sweating. It can cleanse heavy metals and chemical toxicity, which can be caused by the use of drugs.
It stimulates bile production and helps the body process fats.
Red clover is a rich source of minerals, which include magnesium, copper, calcium, chromium, iron and phosphorus, as well as polyphenols, polysaccharides and essential oils. It has vitamins A, C and B complex.
- Add a cup of boiling water to the cup of dried red clover.
- Allow it to steep for 15 to 20 minutes and then strain it.
- For a week, drink up to 3 cups of this herbal tea daily.
Note: As red clover can influence other medications, consult your doctor before including this herb in your diet. Also, it may not be suitable for those suffering from hormone sensitive conditions.
6. Stinging Nettle
Stinging nettle, commonly known as nettle, supports the kidneys along with your liver in the detoxification process. It also stimulates the lymphatic system.
The herb is a natural diuretic, which means it encourages the elimination of inflammatory waste and builds up toxins through urination.
It is important for the different phases of liver detoxification to have a sufficient amount of vitamins C and E.
- Add a cup of hot water with dried stinging nettle root or leaves.
- Allow it to steep for five minutes.
- Add honey to make it taste better.
- For one week, drink it 2 or 3 times a day.
Note: Avoid touching the leaves with your bare hands, as the spines in them can irritate your skin.
Since ancient times, garlic has been used as a strong food and is still popular today.
The sulfur compounds in garlic help fight harmful microbes that cause toxins in the intestines. Increased production of Glutathione helps to remove toxins from the body’s system.
It supports your body’s ability to naturally remove toxins from it’s body.
A study published in 2012 found that garlic is as effective at removing lead from the body as d-penicillamine is, and that it is much safer.
It also provides many important vitamins and minerals.
- The beneficial sulfur compounds can be released by crushing 3 or 4 garlic cloves. It can be consumed on an empty stomach for a few weeks to cleanse your body.
- If you don’t like garlic, you can take garlic capsule. You should consult your doctor for the correct amount.
It is possible to keep your body free of toxins and harmful elements by drinking ginger.
The body is cleansed by improving its digestibility. The compounds in gingerols and shogaols speed the movement of food through the intestines. It helps get rid of harmful waste and toxins from the colon, liver, and other organs.
It makes your body work harder. More sweating leads to more toxins being eliminated from the body.
The best way to enjoy ginger’s detoxifying benefit is by sipping ginger tea.
- The fresh ginger should be boiled in 112 cups of hot water.
- Allow it to cook for 5 to 10 minutes when the heat is reduced.
- You can drink this tea every morning and afternoon.
Fresh ginger can be added to salad dressings and other dishes.
9. Indian Lilac
Indian lilac, also known as neem, is a great addition to any detoxification regimen.
The natural blood-purifying agent helps keep the blood and the body free of unwanted waste.
It helps the blood carry the right amount of oxygen and nutrition to the various parts of the body, so that the organs like the kidneys and liver function properly. It is necessary for the proper functioning of the kidneys and liver.
- Take 2 or 3 tender neem leaves and mix them with some honey on your empty stomach. For a month, repeat it daily.
- You can drink tea with it. Add a little more than 1 cup of water and a little bit of crushed neem leaves or neem powder to it, and it will be ready to cook in about 5 minutes. Allow it to cool after being strained. For one month, drink this tea twice a day. If you want a milder taste, blend your tea with green tea or cinnamon.
10. Licorice Root
Licorice root can help cleanse the body of chemical contaminants that can make you more vulnerable to health problems.
Licorice helps the body dispose of harmful and poisonous toxic waste.
It can be used to treat liver disorders by reducing toxicity and stabilizing the normal functioning of the liver.
It will help cut sugar cravings, which can be a problem when trying to get rid of them.
- Add 1 cup of boiling water to a cup of crushed licorice root.
- Put it in a pot and let it cook for a while.
- Stir in a small amount of lemon juice after it has been strained.
- For one month, drink this once daily.
Note: Do not take licorice root in excess, as it can cause side effects like increasing blood pressure and sodium retention.
Tips for Preventing Toxic Buildup
- Practice the ancient Ayurvedic technique of oil pulling daily to help detoxify your body.
- A glass of lemon water is what you should start your day with.
- Green tea is a better alternative to coffee.
- High-fiber fruits and vegetables are recommended.
- You can keep your body hydrated by drinking lots of water.
- Cut down on the processed foods.
- Do some kind of physical activity daily.
- Proper sleep is needed at night.