Are you looking for a complete guide about the garden cleanse? We have everything you need to know about the guide, recipes, reviews, and more.
Arden’s Garden Detox is a special formulation of fresh juices – orange, grapefruit, and lemon – that helps you to cleanse, detoxify, and rejuvenate your body with nutrition.
The basic idea of this plan is that for two days you give up all the food and replace it with fresh juices which will flood your body with vitamins, minerals, and other supplements.
You drink 12 ounces every hour until you have consumed 128 ounces. That is all!
What is Arden’s Garden 2 Days Detox
The 2 Day Detox is a unique blend of fresh juices that helps cleanse, detoxify and rejuvenate your body. These fresh citrus juices supply you with minerals, antioxidants and more than 100% of the recommended daily allowance of essential vitamins.
To lose weight, you need rich minerals and vitamins in your body, and to improve your immune system and boost your energy.
The European method of periodic fasts which cleanse the body is the basis for the 2 Day Detox. Drink as much distilled water as you want each day, but remember, no food!
How Does it Work
- Drink 12 ounces every hour until you have consumed 128 ounces, or one gallon, every day.
- If you want to drink as much water as you want, drink as much as you want.
- After a couple of days, start eating fruits and vegetables again in the form of food.
Health Benefits of Arden’s Garden Detox
This 2-Day Detox comes with various health benefits and pros that cannot be ignored.
- Weight Loss: Arden’s Garden Detox helps you to lose weight quickly.
- Detoxifies Body: Arden’s Garden Detox detoxifies your body and cleanses it of all the toxins.
- High Energy Levels: This 2-Day Detox strengthens your immunity power and boosts your energy levels.
- It gives you a clean respiratory system and increased focus in work.
- The fresh juices from the lemons and oranges provide your body with vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants that are more than 100% of the United States Recommended Daily Allowances (USRDA) of the 12 essential vitamins in every serving.
- Grapefruit Juice – is a great citrus fruit that helps to remove toxins and impurities from the blood. It aids digestion as its a great fat metabolizer, grapefruit contains limonene, pimene and citrol, which are all phytochemicals that can fight cancer.
- Orange Juice – is one of the best sources of Vitamin C which raises your immunity levels. It helps in the body fight cold, cough, and even diseases like cancers of the lung, cervix, esophagus, and stomach. Oranges also contain bioflavonoids — limonene in particular.
- Lemon Juice: Lemons are rich in Vitamin C, P, A, and Folic Acid. Rich in bioflavonoids, lemon is a natural diuretic with antiseptic, germicidal, and mucous-eliminating properties.
Recipe for Arden’s Garden Detox Juice
What Ingredients You Need For The Two Days:
48 oz. fresh grapefruit juice
32 oz. fresh orange juice
16 oz. fresh lemon juice
160 oz. quality steam-distilled water
Empty 1 gal. jug for mixing
How to prepare the juice for the cleanse.
For each gallon, mix it together.
24 oz. fresh grapefruit juice
16 oz. fresh orange juice
8 oz. fresh lemon juice and
80 oz. distilled water
Drink 8 ounces every hour until the 128 ounces have been consumed.
Arden’s Garden Detox Nutrition Facts
There is a serving size of 8 ounces.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 0 Calories 66
The daily value is %.
Total Fat – 0
There were zero grams.
Cholesterol – 0mg 0%
Sodium 2 mg 0%
A 16% of the vitamins A and C.
C is a form of Vitamins C and C.
There is 2% calcium.
The iron is 2%.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Arden Garden Detox Reviews
There are many people who are going to do the Arden Garden 2 day cleanse. The question which scares the beginners the most is – Does Arden’s Garden 2 day detoxification work? Is it effective enough?
Some people who have done this diet have written reviews here to help you out. You can clear your doubts if you get an idea.
There are reviews and experiences of the Detox.
Arden’s Garden Two Day Detox review by Yolanda. Read Here!
Arden Garden 2 Day Detox Review by Shari Krystle. Read Here!
Arden Garden Detox Reviews by Jackson Reeves. Read Here!
Arden Garden Detox Reviewed by The Sunflower Life. Read Here!
Detailed Review of the Arden Garden Detox Plan by Urban Curlz. Read Here!
If you were in the rut-gaining weight, I strongly recommend you try this. I lost five pounds and it was the easiest one I have ever lost.
Side Effects of Arden’s Garden Detox
Some of the people who did this diet had some problems.
- I didn’t drink enough water to counterbalance the acid from the juice that irritated my mouth and teeth.
Drink water, do it with a friend, do it on a weekend or when you don’t have work, be prepared to potty lots, and avoid food temptations if you do this cleanse.
- Aside from not being able to eat food, what are the negative side effects?
Frequent Urine -I emphasize frequent.
**Note: If you take prescribed medication, please consult your doctor before consuming grapefruit juice.
To maintain freshness, juices should be refrigerated immediately upon arrival.
Arden’s Garden Diet: Before and After
Marquetta Dupree started a 7-day cleanse of her body. The plan consists of seven days.
- There are 2 days of raw fruits and vegetables.
- 3 days of distilled water and prepared juice from them.
- You can begin to incorporate other things if you have 2 more days of raw fruits and veggies.