Print this article
TTAC is experiencing heavy censorship on many social media channels since we’ve been targeted by the mainstream media sellouts, social media bullies, and political turncoats. Be sure to get the TRUTH by subscribing to our email list. It’s free.
According to the Alzheimer’s Association of America, few experts believe that everyday sources of aluminum pose a threat.
Chris Exley, PhD, is an expert on aluminum toxicity, and he is from England. Professor Exley has been studying the effects of aluminum on the human body since 1984.
The incidence of Alzheimer’s disease has been linked to human exposure to aluminum for half a century or more.
Dr. Exley is not alone in his thinking. He is part of a growing number of experts making the link between aluminum toxicity and conditions like autism, diabetes, neuropathy, and cancer, as well as Alzheimer’s.
You are an intelligent health consumer, otherwise you wouldn’t be reading this. It is up to you to be aware of what aluminum does in the body and where it comes from, but more importantly how to minimize your risk of aluminum toxicity.
There are four easy things you can do now to make that happen.
#1. Avoid Products that Contain Aluminum.
The first step in any detoxification program is to always stop more toxins from entering your body. Here are some of the most common sources of aluminum toxicity and some suggestions on alternatives:
- Commercial deodorant: Switch to a natural deodorant. Be sure that it clearly says “aluminum free” on the package. This includes so-called “natural crystal” deodorants, which may contain lurking aluminum.
- Commercial baking powder: Again, switch to a brand that says “aluminum free.” It will cost a few dollars more, but it will be worth it!
- Aluminum foil and aluminum cookware: Replace all aluminum-based and Teflon cookware with glass, iron, or safe ceramic. Lightly roast veggies and fish in a glass container instead of putting them on the grill wrapped in aluminum foil. Store leftovers in glass containers as well. Make the switch to aluminum foil alternatives as soon as possible.
- Vaccines: Almost every single vaccine on the market has some amount of aluminum in it, and some more than others. The choice to vaccinate yourself and your family is a personal one. Just be sure you know the facts, however, before you get any shots.
- Chemtrails: Chemtrails are “geo-engineered aerosols” that wind up in the air we breathe. They are also a little-known source of aluminum (and other dangerous chemicals), and one that is of growing concern. Know the difference between chemtrails and contrails which come from regular aircraft and how to identify them in the skies above your region. During times of heavy “spraying,” take precautions to wear protection or stay inside. Drink lots of water and be sure to get in some natural heavy metal chelators, such as spirulina (see below). Cover the vegetables in your kitchen garden during heavy sprays.
Taking actions against aluminum will help reduce your exposure. Everyone has some amount of aluminum in their system during this modern age of aluminum.
There are three major actions you can take to get rid of aluminum from your system.
#2. Consume Foods That Contain Silica
There are many functions in the body that need suli. It can have anti-aging effects, as it helps to reinforce the elasticity of body tissues and prevents plaque from blocking the blood flow. It is vital for maintaining a strong cardiovascular system and for building bone, and it is also important for processing magnesium and vitamins K2 and K. It is also an anti-oxidation agent. It can be used to remove blood toxins.
Most importantly, silica has been found to reduce aluminum levels drastically in the body. It does this by binding with its molecules and extracting them out of brain cells and ultimately out of the body through urine and other means.
The research done by Dr. Exley found that water with high levels of oxygenated silica had a positive effect on children with sensory impairments. The children who drank this kind of water had lower aluminum levels than the adults.
The same study was done with Alzheimer’s Disease patients. The same results were achieved after 13 weeks of drinking high-silica water. Out of fifteen AD patients, eight showed no neurological decline and three showed a substantial cognitive increase.
Dr. Exley used Spritzer (a Malaysian bottled water) for the study, but other waters that contain high amounts of silica include Volvic and Fiji (Fiji comes in a BPA-free bottle). His suggested protocol for helping to remove aluminum from the brain is to consume 1.5 liters of high-silicic water for at least 5 days. He suggests drinking the entire 1.5 liters within an hour for the best results. Higher aluminum toxicity levels may require higher amount of water.
Diatomaceous earth is a great source of silica since it is mostly made up of the substance. Diatomaceous earth is made up of millions of tiny, fossilized aquatic microorganism called “diatoms” that are ground up into a fine, white powder. DE can help with GI health, and can give you more energy.
Cucumbers, bananas, bentonite clay, and horsetail herb contain high amounts of silica, as well as high-silicic acid waters and DE.
#3. Consume Foods That Detoxify the Body From Heavy Metals
You should add at least one of the following substances to your diet every day. All of these have the ability to cleanse the body from heavy metals and are also immune system boosters.
- The coconut oil was cold pressed.
- chia and flaxseed
- milk thistle
- Foods that are rich in this vitamin are included.
- Both spirulina and chlorella are found in the water.
- Heavy metals such as aluminum and mercury can be removed from your body by eating foods such as garlic, cilantro, and parsley.
- There is fresh water and plenty of it.
#4. Use Other Heavy Metal Detoxification Modalities
There are a lot of other things you can do to get rid of aluminum and other heavy metals. In research studies, saunas have been shown to trim body fat, and also to cleanse the body of foreign chemicals. Heavy metals are included in these.
In addition, full-mat Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy has also been shown to help with detoxification through boosting natural antioxidants and immune responses in the body. Heliotherapy, mineral baths, and regular exercise also help to flush toxins from the body.
You can reduce your toxic aluminum load if you know how to eat healthy and take supplements that work. If you keep your immune system vital, and manage stress well, you can help your body to get rid of the heavy metals we are exposed to every day.