Are you looking for a way to get rid of toxins in your feet? Some of the best homemade remedies to cleanse your feet at home have been rounded up.
Increased usage of beauty products, chemical products, and the pollution in the atmosphere have led to the rise in the amount of toxins in our body.
The secrets of great health can be found in the Foot Detoxes.
The advocates claim that a foot cleanse removes toxins and heavy metals from the body.
So I would suggest that if you are willing to detox feet naturally initially, fetch some essential oils (lavender, lemongrass, etc), put them in a warm water bath, and soak your feet in it for a natural relaxing foot detox bath at home.
The methods available for a foot soak or foot bath are manifold. But I will guide you through 6 wonderful ways to detox your feet naturally with homemade solutions as well as artificially with the help of feet detox pad or feet detox patches.
Benefits of Foot Detox
- By keeping the body’s pH balanced.
- boosting mood
- relieving stress
- aiding weight loss
- The heart health is improving.
- Reducing swelling and inflammation.
- It is increasing immunity to illness.
- The harmful microorganisms are destroyed.
How to Detox Your Feet at Home
There are different kinds of procedures that you can choose from.
1. Clay Feet Detox Bath
This is one of the easiest ways to cleanse toxins from your body system at home.
- All you need is to prepare a warm water bath adding some essential oils like lavender oil, half cup of Epsom salts
- Make sure to use a plastic spoon and a glass bowl instead of metallic ones to avoid anything harmful when you mix the Bentonite Clay.
- After soaking your feet for at least 30 minutes, apply some skin care products.
Bentonite clay is a powerful ingredient for this matter as it has an ability to become charged up when hydrated.
Upon hydration, it changes into a component that is able to carry oppositely charged ions for example toxins, heavy metals, chemicals, etc, and thus helps to detox your feet extensively.
2. Castor Oil Feet Detox Bath
The benefits of castor oil are numerous and can be applied in our daily lives for betterment in our lifestyle.
It also helps to get rid of fungal issues associated with your feet. Undecylenic acid, a component of castor oil, is widely effective for toenail fungus, foot fungus, or any such fungal infections.
If you are suffering from any of these foot problems and are looking for a solution, then look no further.
- Dip some Epsom salt in a hot water bath.
- You can apply castor oil to your feet by soaking them for about five minutes.
- Put on socks before you go to bed to get better results.
Relief from foot skin issues is something it gives you. If you have cracks, fissures, or just dry feet, the application of castor oil is a great way to cure them.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar Foot Detox
Well, sounds crazy right? But this solution does wonders to your feet.
If you want to get clean and healthy foot skin, soaking your feet in a cold water bath with a few drops of apple cider vinegar for about 10 to 15 minutes is a good idea.
Apple Cider Vinegar has antifungal properties that help you to get free from toenail fungus too. Remember soaking your feet for too long and in warm water, a bath might make your skin dry, hence act accordingly.
You can add Epsom salts or Dead Sea salt in order to increase the level of magnesium which is immensely needed for detoxification.
Apple Cider Vinegar also has antioxidants known as polyphenols which are glorious substances to give you good health.
4. The Onion Miracle
Each and every organ in our body has access to the nerve endings in our body. The nerve endings at the bottom of our feet are thousands of dollars.
This pathway is used in Chinese Medicine Language. The bottom region of the foot is more powerful and accessible because it is closely associated with the Central Nervous System.
The Earth’s ionic field is a really strong electrical field, but most of the time it is inactive because we don’t go forAcupuncture or walk barefoot often.
But don’t worry, here is the trick for you to get your internal system purified with the help of activated Meridians.
- You will need a sliced piece of organic onion and your normal home socks for this.
- When you sleep, make sure that the sliced onion becomes the base of your socks so that your feet are in contact with the sliced onions.
- This a trans-dermal-application means the onions will start its work through your skin and directly come into contact with your internal organs.
- The onions will absorb the toxins from your bloodstream, purify the blood and kill the bacteria and germs effectively because of the anti-bacterial and antifungal properties.
- The onion has a high amount of Phosphorus.
- The image below will show you the organs within your body and the connections in your foot.
Extra Tips: You can also take the help of baking soda which is usually found in your kitchen corner and some rock salt which is one of the essentials found in every house.
- In your water bath, add one cup of baking soda and one cup of rock salt or sea salt.
- The warmer the water is, the more effective the method will be.
- After soaking your feet in it for 45 minutes, towel dry them gently.
- Before you go to sleep, it is a good idea to do this.
Explore Artificial Ways Too!
5. Feet Detox Pads or Feet Detox Patches
It is another simple method to detox your feet. It is a product that is designed to pull out the impurities and toxins from your body through your feet while you sleep.
It has special ingredients that help you get rid of your toxins, and in the morning you can see the pads soaked with dark impurities.
It mainly has natural ingredients such as herbs, vinegar extracts, and bamboo extracts. Reviewers have confirmed that this method is a fast effective one.
It allows you to sleep better and wake up with a refreshed mind the next morning. It gives you a positive mental state, a good blood circulation, and increases your energy levels.
The benefits of these patches are still being worked on. The foul odors of your system are the main cause of the foul odor of your body, which is why this method is helpful.
The rising toxin level in your body is the cause of the major skin problems like cysts, rash, and other problems.
Using detox pads or detox patches you can easily uproot such problems and get a glowing healthy skin. So don’t delay to pamper yourself and make the most of this product.
You can make these at home by using a few steps.
There are 1. Add onion and garlic to the half cup of organic apple cider vinaigrette.
There are two things. After removing the solution from the oven, let it cool for 25 minutes.
The solution should be poured onto the pads until they are saturated enough. Make sure they aren’t dripping and also take care of the gluey region.
There are four. Wear socks after applying the pads on your feet. Leave it there for the night.
There are five. You can remove the pads in the morning.
6. Ionic Foot Detox Machine
Ionic Foot Detox Machines are quite famous nowadays in spas and other beauty offices. Ionic Foot Detox Machines are used to remove impurities and toxins of your body through the foot soles with the help of certain ionic specialized machines.
This amazing technique uses a machine that ionizes the water bath to remove toxins from your body.
It is said that positively charged ions like hydrogen are given in the water, these ions act as magnets to bind to the negatively charged heavy metals or ions in your body and help them to get pulled out of your body through the feet.
You don’t need to worry about anything going wrong because this is a safe mechanism. It is thought that the color of the water bath tells a lot about the internal condition of the person.
If you see the water turning brownish, it means that you have a lot of toxins in your body, as well as yellow and blue colors, which mean that you have a lot of toxins in your urinary tract and kidneys.
So set your indecisions off and select the perfect way of getting a foot detox for yourself and bring the required changes in your lifestyle & health. You may also take advice from your physician regarding this if lacking confidence.