Gastrointestinal Cleanse: A Complete Guide To Flush Out Pounds Of Old Fecal Encrustrations
A gastrointestinal cleanse is good for everyone. You can expect to see faster healing, reverse chronic diseases, and feel your energy increase after doing this program.
Signs That You Need A Gastrointestinal Cleanse
Human nature is very fond of eating. Many of us don’t think about the consequences when we eat. Most people cannot associate their health problems with what they have been eating or the way they have been eating.
When bowel movements become irregular and difficult is one of the first signs that there are issues with the sphinx. There are a lot of symptoms and conditions that occur when the gastrointestines are drunk.
If you have any symptoms and conditions as listed on this page, a gastrointestinal cleanse will be beneficial for you.
The gastrointestinal cleanse that I will show you on this page will give your body a new lease of life and will yield fantastic results when done diligently.
How Does Poor Intestinal Health Affect Your Overall Being?
It is important to understand the functions of the intestines in order to understand how poor health can affect your overall being.
- Defence against disease-causing organisms that enter the body through food and water is the first line of defence.
- The absorption of water, nutrients and minerals is done.
- The vitamins should be distributed throughout the body.
- The breakdown of food eaten by people.
- Formation of feces for the elimination of toxins.
The health of the entire body depends on how well the ulitical tract is able to carry out all the functions. Poor eating habits through the years contribute to the sluggishness of the intestinal functions, thus causing poor bowel movements.
When bowel movements are irregular and compacted, toxins and wastes in the tract are constantly in contact with the intestinal walls, exposing them to higher risks of colon diseases and leaky gut.
The immune system is weakened and harmfulbacteria are on a feeding frenzy and multiplying by the millions, causing many other diseases while at the same time weakening the immune system.
Bacterial, Yeast And Parasite Overgrowth
SIBO is a condition that is more recent. It is a condition caused by the imbalance of the microbes in our gut.
When you include foods that are rich in fiber, nutrients and enzymes, your bowel movements will be regular and complete. In which case, bacteria, yeast and parasites will not cause any issues in your system. But, when your intestines are clogged up, the harmful microbes love that kind of environment. They stay and cause havoc to your health.
Important read: Enzymes are the basic foundation of our lives.
Full Digestive System Cleanse
Many people want to know how to clean out their bowels quickly, but there is no fast way to do it. It will take some time to do a proper and thorough job of your intestines, which is about 23 feet long.
There are two ways to cleanse your bicyle. You can either go on an extended juice fast or perform the psyllium husk and apple cider vinegar colon cleanse fiber drink that I will discuss below, or a combination of both methods will work well.
Option 1: Extended Juice Fasting
When I started this juicing site, juice fasts were often used to clean up the stomach. It still works well, but one needs to be very careful not to eat solid food and drink many glasses of juices every day.
A 21 to 28-day juice fast is very good for this purpose. Juice fasting allows all the detox organs in the body to rest and detoxify. This ensures that no more artificial food additives and the wrong types of food are allowed to intoxicate the body. At the same time, juices can reach the cells almost immediately to repair damage, heal and nourish them back to health.
When solid foods are gradually reintroduced, old fecal matters are softened and broken up, ready to be swept out at the time of breaking fast.
Extended juice fasting is a very safe and effective method for gastrointestinal cleanse, and you will really see old wastes and encrustrations being eliminated. Many have reported healing, diseases reversed and boosted energy after an extended juice fast.
Option 2: With Fiber Drink
There are many colon cleanse formulas out there that claim to remove waste matter. Some may work and some may not. Please don’t fall for the idea that you can clean out bowels in a day. I share my favorite formula that works very well to set the foundation for further full body detox.
Please read all the instructions before you start the program. It is not difficult to do. You can use only 3 items, or you can use all of the recommended items. It all depends on the state of your health and how much you want to clean up. The more diligent you are, the better result you will see.
It is the first thing I do with my clients after they have used this program, and I have had very successful results with it. The results were amazing for my clients who have a number of health problems. As our health begins in the gut, I believe anyone will benefit from it.
I will try to answer your questions the best I can, but if you have a question, feel free to ask.
There is more information that you can read here, about complete detoxification.
Gastrointestinal Cleanse Fiber Drink
When And How Long To Take
It is recommended that you take this drink for at least 28 days to see real results. For more serious health issues, you can take it for up to 3 months. For some of my clients, I recommend to continue having the drink at least 1x a day for three months for maintenance of healthy fiber. There isn’t any harm to it.
It’s a good idea to drink it at least a few minutes before the meal.
- 1x a day is the first day.
- Drink 2x a day in the second day.
- Drink 3x a day after day 3.
- If you take this drink at least 3 times a day, you can increase it to 4 times a day. If you are large in body size, you should stay at 3x a day.
When doing any detox program, it is very IMPORTANT to drink plenty of water. Please go to this page and understand how much water you need to drink daily according to your body weight. During your gastrointestinal cleanse days, drink at least 1½ times of your basic daily water requirement.
Fiber Drink Formula
- In a glass of 250 ml (about 8 oz) room temperature water, add: 1 teaspoon of raw honey + 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar + 1 teaspoon of good quality psyllium husk powder. Stir well till all ingredients dissolve. The drink would have thickened, as psyllium husk powder expands. Drink immediately but making sure not to choke yourself.
- Immediately follow by another glass of 250 ml (about 8 oz) room temperature water, add: 1 teaspoon of raw honey + 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- I can’t emphasize enough, it is very important to drink plenty of water throughout the day. If you cannot drink plenty of water, it is better not to do this program.
- Raw honey: It is very important to use only raw organic honey or manuka honey. Never use commercially-prepared honey as they don’t have the benefits that raw honey provides. Find out at this page, if your honey is genuine.
- Apple cider vinegar: Use only raw organic, unfiltered apple cider vinegar, not just any vinegar. If unsure, always buy only Bragg’s apple cider vinegar that has its “mother”. Go to this page to learn the differences between unfiltered and filtered apple cider vinegar.
- Psyllium husk powder: Buy only high quality organic psyllium husk. You can find it at your local health foodstore. If not, you could also buy it from Amazon.com—I have a link below where you can buy it. Psyllium husk will expand up to 20x its weight when you take it in a drink. It moves like a broom to sweep your intestines as it goes down.
If you have a Candida infection, please also read the Candida protocol.
Related reading: Why you must never buy your supplements from Walmart or Walgreens.
Supplements To Take During The Cleanse
These supplements are optional but if you chose to take them, they will give you far more excellent results in a shorter time. Take your supplements 15 minutes after the fiber drink.
1. Oregano oil
To have a complete cleanse, I suggest that you add 2 or 3 drops of oregano oil (not more!) in your second drink (honey and apple cider vinegar water) after the fiber. You can take this as many times as the number of your fiber drinks, starting from the day you start this cleanse.
There will be a lot of things going on in your intestines when you drink this fiber drink. It will also stir up the habitats of the harmful microbes while stirring up old fecal matters.
It is helpful to take a few drops of oregano oil to kill yeast, parasites and other harmful micro-organisms. Oregano oil is not harmful and may sting your mouth a little. In capsule form, you can also opt for oregano. My recommendations can be found below.
2. Vitamin C complex
Drink at least one glass of freshly-extracted juice every day that is high in antioxidants. There are many suggestions of juices on this page. Antioxidants help to neutralize the effects of toxins that are being eliminated during the cleanse, and prevent any damages done to your cells.
An easier alternative is to take a 1000mg vitamin C complex, the same number of times that you’re taking the drink. If you have acid reflux or stomach ulcer, drink this juice twice a day. It is very soothing while healing the ulcers.
3. High quality probiotics
Probiotics is one of the most important supplements when doing any kind of detox, and even when not doing a detox. Here’s a guide on how to pick a probiotic supplement for your specific needs, or eat any kind of fermented foods.
4. Food-grade diatomaceous earth
Food grade diatomaceous earth (DE) is very helpful for killing parasites and yeast. Add 1 teaspoon to your fiber drink, especially if you want to eliminate yeast infection (Candida). Go to this page to learn how to use diatomaceous earth. DE is very safe to be taken for long term.
Bacterial And Parasitical Cleanse
Some of the common, stubborn parasites that affect human are helicobactor pylori (h.pylori), blastocystis hominis and dientamoeba fragilis (d.fragilis). These parasites cling on to the wall lining of your gastrointestinal tract and lay eggs and multiply.
Once you get your bowel movements regulated (at least once or twice daily), and have your gastrointestinal wall cleansed, you can introduce a parasite cleanse on the second week. The herbs used in parasite cleanse can now be in contact with the parasites to strip them off the wall lining and gradually kill them.
Prescription antibiotics can only kill the parasites generally but not get all of them. There are some recommended herbs here that will get at the parasites at every stage—eggs, larvae and adults. This is important to prevent the parasites to continue multiplying.
What To Expect When Taking The Gastrointestinal Cleanse Fiber Drink
- During the first week of taking this drink, some people may experience a bit of indigestion. This is due to the fact that your diet has been very low in fiber and this drink can cause a lot of problems. The drink will cause you to belch and pass out gas, but you should be symptom free by the second week.
- It is a healing reaction if you develop a low-grade or mild fever. There’s nothing to be worried about. Drink more water and less psyllium husk if you want to reduce the number of times you drink it. You can gradually increase the drink once the temperature drops. Don’t forget to drink more water. It’s not because of the fiber drink that you develop a high temperature. Seek assistance.
- On the second or third day, you will feel that bowel movement comes easily. You should be able to feel that your stool comes out in a “long form” (see image above). The more days into the cleanse, you will find that the stools may be black and very smelly—that is your old fecal encrustation from deeper in your intestines that are being eliminated. They have been in your gut for many years!! You don’t want them. These are all good signs. BUT, if you still don’t have a bowel movement by the third day, something is very wrong in your system, stop the drink immediately and drink only juices with no solid food until you have relief. Try this one.
Related reading: Doing a colonics prior to a digestive system cleanse can be extremely helpful if you suffer from chronic constipation.
Here’s another colon-cleansing mixture that works too. You may choose to use either mixture to achieve excellent result.
Buying The Ingredients
It is always advisable to invest in high quality products when doing a cleanse, I can assure you. You may be able to buy these at your local health food store. For convenience, I have some recommendations that you can purchase online. If you can get them with free delivery, they are cheaper.
Click on the links to buy the things you need.
The colon and the entire digestive tract can be cleaned out with a proper and complete gastrointestinal cleanse. As you continue to drink fresh juices, the healing process will take place more quickly. You will soon see that you have a lot of energy. It is that efficient and effective.
If you want an easy way out, you can also get easy colon cleansing packs. I find Dr Natura’s colonix range to be very gentle, safe and effective to do. For best results, you may want to get the entire range, although a bit pricey and the result may be a little slower than the formula above. These work if you follow through.
BUY DR NATURA GI CLEANSE:
Some of the links I post on this site are paid for by affiliates. If you make a purchase through them, I will earn a small commission. I recommend these products because of their quality and because I have good experience using them, not because of the commission.
The founder of Juicing-for-Health.com is Sara Ding. She is a certified health coach, nutrition consultant and a detox specialist. She helps busy men and women identify their health issues at the root cause, in order to eliminate the problems for optimum physical/mental health and wellbeing.