Cleansing your liver
It is important to rid your system of any toxins and heavy metals. It will prepare you for a journey of a healthier lifestyle by restoring your body’s natural functions. It is important to drink plenty of water to ensure the best results in any process.
- If you destroy a damaged liver with alcohol, certain carcinogens or parasites, the bitter herb, silymarin, can help protect it by returning the levels of the enzymes that are needed for normal functioning.
- Dandelion tea is high in anti-oxidants that help cleanse the liver to promote proper function, and soothe an upset stomach. Two cups a day will strengthen your immune system and help you with your health.
- Apple cider vinegar can be used to soothe abdominal pains, stomach pains and scurvy. The first thing you should do in the morning is to drink a small amount of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water on your empty stomach.
- If you have excess toxins, garlic clove will help you flush them out. Take one every day for a week to see the results.
- Exercise and grapefruit juice can help with the digestion of the bile.