It is possible to remove the substance from your system, but it is dependent on the degree of your substance use. If you have been smoking marijuana every day for at least a month, you can remove the drug’s active ingredient from your system.
An overweight person would need a longer period of time before they are completely rid of the drug because it can stick in the body’s fat cells and make it harder to remove.
Natural Ways to Remove THC from Body
Simple methods can speed up the removal of cannabinoids from the body.
- Drink plenty of water, at least two liters in a day to naturally flush out toxins in the body.
- Cranberry juice can be used to remove the drug from the system. cranberry juice should be free of sugar and Additives if you drink it in its purest form.
- It’s time to sweat it out. Do strenuous physical exercises that will make you sweat a lot, such as jogging for several miles every day, and playing active sports such as basketball, tennis, and soccer. The fats where traces of THC are stored could be effectively melted by these physical activities. You should exercise as often as you can.
- You can also sweat a lot by going to a sauna or a steam room for 30 minutes.
Steam bath should not be taken as a substitute for exercise.
- Prepare a mixture of 8 ounces of water and a small amount of the white stuff. You can add sugar and lemon juice to make it taste better. Three times a day you can drink the mixture straight in one sitting.
- Take a lot of rest to allow your body to recuperate naturally and to remove THC from the system through cell regeneration.